Hi! I am Agata.
buy cheap prednisone I started this blog just to share my adventures. You will be able to follow what I and my dogs are up to. I am from Poland, but I have lived in Scotland for over 10 years. I have played volleyball since I was a kid.
http://grangevillegolf.com/dinners-at-gcc/?print=print In February 2016, I went for my first canicross (cross country running with dog) and was totally hooked. At the end of 2016, I have tried bikejor (cross country biking with dog) and totally loved it. Due to having two dogs I will compete in sled dog sports races in two categories: canicross and bikejor. In April 2017 I have started mountain biking to get more skills for bikejor and once again I feel I am hooked with it.
http://cubicna.com/Cubic I am a cannicross athlete (cross-country runner with a dog) and have been competing in events throughout the UK since 2016. After such a short time frame competing I have achieved:
- 6th best canicrosser in the British Championships 2016/2017.
- 3rd place in Fastest Newcomer in the mixed category in the Scottish Championships 2016/2017.
- Ranked 22nd in the Europe and Russia World Cup in the mixed category in season 2016/2017. This presented me with the accolade of 10th place in the female only category in the Europe World Cup.
- 37th canicrosser in the IFSS World Championship 2017 in Poland. At this event I was also a Team Leader for Team GB.
- Ranked 12th in the Europe and Russia World Cup in the mixed category in season 2017/2018. This presented me with the accolade of 4th place in the female only category in the Europe World Cup.
- 8th place in Bikejoring in the British Championship 2017/2018.
- 10th best canicrosser in the British Championships 2017/2018
I have always been around dogs, and they mean everything to me. I have two rescues. You can read more about our stories here: http://dogxplorescotland.com/about-the-team/